English | Japanese
[Definition of Personal Information]
[Management of Personal Information]
Personal information received from customers will be managed carefully and appropriately to prevent unauthorized access, loss, or leakage.
[Purpose of Use of Personal Information]
This site may ask you to provide personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address through your inquiry or order of artwork. In such cases, the information will be used appropriately for any of these purposes:
- To respond to inquiries from customers.
- To deliver artwork ordered by the customer.
- To distribute e-mail newsletters, or other communication and to provide information on seminars and events.
- To ask for your participation in surveys conducted by this site.
- To send products, prizes, presents, etc.
- To improve and enhance the services of this site, and to conduct analysis to consider new services.
- To create statistical data in a form that does not allow for personal identification, and to use it as reference material for this site and our customers.
[Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties]
Personal information received from customers will not be provided to third parties without the consent of the customer, except when disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
[Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information]
If you wish to disclose, correct, or delete the personal information you have provided to us, please contact us. We will respond to your request as soon as possible after confirming your identity.
Cookies are a mechanism for storing information about a customer’s browsing history on the customer’s computer as data.
[Access Analysis Tools]
You may refuse the collection of traffic data by disabling cookies in your browser settings. It is not possible to identify individual customers from the traffic data. For more information, please refer to the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
[Your Rights and How to Manage Your Personal Information]
If you are located in the EEA, you have certain rights with respect to your personal information, as follows:
- You can request deletion of your personal information, request a copy of your personal information, or withdraw your consent for the collection of personal information by contacting us. If your personal information is deleted, or if you withdraw your consent for the collection of personal information, we may be unable to provide services to you.
[Changes to This Policy]
This site may review this policy from time to time and change it without prior notice in accordance with the enactment or revision of laws and regulations. Any changes to this policy will be effective when the revised policy is posted on this site or when the revised policy becomes available for viewing by other means.
For the user’s convenience, this document has been translated from the original in Japanese, which is the official document.
Updated August 21, 2021